Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 4 EOC: Executive Summary brief draft 1

This Executive summary details that my goal is to start my own business in filmmaking. I favor a range of different film genres, but mostly within the category of Fictional Narratives such as Horror, Science Fiction, and Fantasy. I look to establish my own company, but in order to do so I need the experience. I look forward to working my way up in the industry and using my skills in editing to accomplice my needs to achieve my goal. I am also skilled in cinematography, graphics, and I have experience in acting, both within and outside of the Art Institute of Las Vegas. My experience comes mainly from the Art Institute, but I have undertaken an Internship for Glen Brook Studios and Das Film Works. My education also extends to the Rainbow Company’s classes in Lighting, Acting, and Stage Managing. I try to follow the footsteps of many independent filmmakers to achieve my all time goal in Hollywood.

I’m not at the moment looking to start a new trend, but I look forward to putting my creative ideas together with others who share my same passion for film. My main competition would be other graduates who are using this same system to acquire work, and other small companies of the same business that could rival my own. I look to seek work with a professional business and to gain better insight in this field of work. I also look to mix and mingle with other professional and to get their point of view in the industry and to understand the politics and guidelines they follow to make it in the bigger studios. One of my greatest dreams in the industry is to work for the biggest one of them all, Universal Studios in Hollywood, California. Along with a job at Universal I plan to also write and direct a big-budget motion picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment