Monday, August 15, 2011

BOC Week 6: Director's Chair

I decided to go with a picture on my on a director's chair. This is really a Photoshop image of me on this chair, but it provides the very basic information behind my goal of directing a major motion picture. For years I ave grown up wanting to one one direct a big budget success, but now today that dream is slowly becoming a reality. I enjoy working my way up, but once in a while I would like to have a little fun here and there. This photo shows a more colorful side of myself and how much I truly care for this dream. I first started out with an old photo of myself sitting on a couch in the student lounge of my college. I was going to go for a more authentic and stereotypical director with the hat and everything, but I didn't want to over exaggerate my image for this photo. I then used a directors chair I found on the web and pasted it as a background to my photo. I then added a second background of a set. After some small edits I had a photo of me on a motion picture set. When I see this photo I see myself working for a major studio in Hollywood, California. Although I might be better dressed then what I'm wearing in the photo. My greatest dream is to one day work for a major company like Universal Studios or Warner Brothers and direct a film that many people would talk about. I hope my film is remembered like George Lucas' Star Wars or Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings. There are times I would see myself on a chair like this giving out demands on how the film should be and what the cast and crew should do for the picture. I look to one day actually be the image in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment