Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BOC Week 9: Dressed Professionally Photo Challenge

This is me dressed in a nice suit. I dressed like this originally for graduation pictures. I thought I would have to dress up for photos, but it turned out I would be wearing the graduation gown over my clothes. I took this photo when I returned home and considered that since I'm dressed up I might as well take a photo of myself in the suit. I may change the suit for the portfolio show on the 22nd, but this is how I normally would dress for a professional career or interview. I tend to think that it may fell like a bit much, but as long as I dress appropriate, and professional, I'm okay for any job. The suit I'm wearing has been with me since my first year here at the Art Institute, but in time I will soon have to wear another suit. Another thing I would do is lose the jacket because it would fit well for summer, and it becomes uncomfortable after wearing it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment