Monday, August 22, 2011

EOC Week 7: Keeping it real

When renting an executive office, I need a place close to home where I don't need to drive and waste gas. I chose the Plaza Offices of Summerlin. It is close by has nice office space and rooms for conferences. It even has online offices. It also has front desk staff and an open lobby. It's pricing is only available to those who call for more information.When choosing a good office to rent out it is always important to first look at price, then location, and finally the type of office space offered. I first decided to look at the prices within the Las Vegas community and then within the smaller districts of the city to find an affordable office with a meeting room and internet access. This brought me to several choices in the summerlin community, but I needed one that was cheap. The brought me to a place near Rainbow in the Spring Valley Community. I used to live in Spring Valley so that made my search much easier. Right now I will have to settle for meet and greets at coffee shops in order to do business, but when the time comes to have my own personal office and a need to get a meeting somewhere I will have to rely of these offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment