Monday, August 29, 2011

BOC Week 8: Picture of Script Cover



The was a Script Cover I did for a Conceptual Storytelling class back in 2009 when I was just learning the basics of writing a script. I remember that class really well, since it was the first class I had Ken Ciao. I remember a lot of details he wanted for my script and even though I knew a lot about writing, Scriptwriting was a completely different lesson. Much different then writing a script for a play. I learned a lot in that class and I also earned the difference between an AV script and a Movie script. The best thing I liked about that class was the creativity involved with writing. It helped me understand my true potential for screenwriting and it strengthened my desire to seek a writing career for the future. Now I'm writing more and more scripts to improve my art and to hope that one day I will be able to sell my work to a producer and see my story unfold at the movies. I had other script covers that I have made later on, but I chose this one because it brings back memories of that class and how I improved over the years at the Art Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment